The Church Age is 2000 years
The 2000 years has come to an end, and we are as some would say, “living on borrowed time.” Hosea 6:1-3 speaks of three days, each representing 1000 years or three millennials/dispensations. The prophet Hosea prophesied nearly 700 years before the Church’s beginnings on the Day of Pentecost, Acts 2:1-6.
1st Thessalonians 4 reveals to all of us that are watching for Jesus Christ’s return, that the Church is going to be caught away/Raptured. Then the third day/Millennial/1000 years comes into effect. This millennial will consist of peace.
stayed tuned more to come.
- From There To Here: The Story of the Church (paulfpavao.wordpress.com)
- How Parents and Churches Can Help the Millennial Generation (blackchristiannews.com)
- The apostle Peter and the ‘sinner’s prayer’ (examiner.com)
- “Why Small Churches are the Next Big Thing” by Karl Vaders (revjohnhill.org)
- “Romance with the Prince of peace” (daddysgirlblog.wordpress.com)